Happy New Year, from Housing ToolsPublished At: January 12, 2023
It’s been another productive and exciting year at Housing Tools. Thank you for partnering with us to make your communities more vibrant and equitable. Below is a brief summary of some of our 2022 accomplishments. We are looking forward to making further progress with you in 2023!
- Managed the preparation and submission of three successful Homekey applications
- Assisted communities throughout Butte County rebuild housing from the Camp Fire, including funding of 12 projects, with 2 projects starting construction last year
- Continued to bring resources to rural communities to help them address homelessness, including three successful HHAP-3 applications, a CoC application, and multiple PLHA applications
- Provided community outreach and planning expertise for the creation of Local Homelessness Action Plans and creation and implementation of 10-Year Plans to Address Homelessness
- Helped Glenn County secure a $17.3 million Behavioral Health Continuum Infrastructure Program (BHCIP) grant to construct a youth and family wellness center
- Helped secure funding and close on financing on multiple projects in the East Bay
- Completed a community engagement plan to implement Housing Element programs for Humboldt County, and initiated community engagement activities for the City of Eureka Housing Authority and Yuba County
- Completed Housing Element drafts for the Cities of Chico, Oroville, Orland, Willows, and Biggs, and Siskiyou County
Provided HOME and CDBG administration support for rural communities
- Expanded our labor compliance monitoring services
Thank you for helping make 2022 a great year from all of us at Housing Tools!